The Creation Series -
Inspired by an ancient Eastern symbol — one side (the triangle pointing down) symbolizes the creation “Shakti” and the feminine. The other side symbolizes destruction and fire “Shiva” (the masculine). Two primal powers are each depicted as being one half of the same image. Together it represents the process of creation and the concept of finding balance. The energy of Tourmaline is for joy and creativity. It is meant to help the wearer expand beyond their comfort zone.
In ancient China, tourmaline gemstone was known as a harmonizing stone,
one which achieved a harmonious balance between the two poles yin & yang, the female and male principle, and heaven and earth.
- Gypsy set, Minty-Green Tourmaline Ring
- Handcrafted in recycled 18-karat yellow gold
- Tourmaline total Carat weight is 3.66 ctts
- The energy of Tourmaline is Joy
- Triangle Diamonds on the sides representing balance, total carat weight is 0.14
- Sri Yantra engraving inside the Ring for the energy of manifestation
- Diamond set inside the Ring for the planet Venus
- Made to order
- This Ring is a size 7
- Our Creation Rings are made to order. Each one is one of a kind. Contact us for information.