The Lotus flower grows in the mud, yet remains untouched by the mud. It symbolizes rising and blooming above the darkness to achieve enlightenment. The lotus flower symbol is used to harness our true inner beauty.
Emerald: For communication and creative self-expression. Emerald is associated with the planet Mercury and is known to strengthen the nervous system.
The White Lotus Flower is a symbol of Beauty, Grace, Wealth, and Knowledge.
- Detailed in Emeralds on one side and Diamonds on the other side. The edges of the pendant have Emeralds and Diamonds
- 0.58 carats Diamonds
- 0.42 carats Emeralds
- Solid 18-Karat recycled Yellow Gold
- 18.3mm diameter pendant
- This pendant spins on a latch bail that can hook to any chain
- 18" Chain with a lobster clasp
- Made to order
- Also available in Rose or White Gold