Dreamscapes is a collection of otherworldly symbols that are based on Mandalas and Yantras. These images, when meditated upon, can bring profound inner transformation, personal reflection, and deep spiritual growth.
This pendant is inspired by the Sarvamangala Nitya Yantra, also called the Goddess of Freedom. Her name means " all beneficent" or "all auspicious". She is the 13th night in the Moon cycle and a symbol of the empowered woman.
Diamonds summon the rising goddess energy, calling up Shakti, the personification of Divine Feminine Creative Power. Wear these to manifest a strong spine and a soft heart.
- Solid 18-Karat Yellow Gold
- 0.90 carat White Diamond pave
- 25mm Pendant
- 24"-22" and 20" chain with Lobster Clasp
- 2.3 wide latch bail on the pendant that easily hooks to any chain
- Also available in Rose Gold and White Gold