Dreamscapes is a collection of otherworldly symbols that are based on Mandalas and Yantras, or symbolic images that when meditated upon can bring profound inner transformation, personal reflection, and deep spiritual growth.
This pendant is inspired by the Sarvamangala Nitya Yantra that is also called the Goddess of Freedom. Her name means " all beneficent" or "all auspicious". She is the 13th night in the Moon cycle. We think this is a symbol of the empowered woman.
Diamonds: Summon the rising goddess energy, calling up Shakti, the personification of Divine Feminine Creative Power. Wear these to manifest a strong spine, soft heart, and un-manifested manifesting.
- Solid 18 Karat Yellow Gold
- White Diamond pave, total Carat weight 0.90
- 25mm Pendant
- 24"-22" and 20" solid Gold 18 Karat Chain with Lobster Clasp
- 2.3 wide latch bail on the pendant
- Also available in Rose Gold and White Gold