The Lotus flower grows in the mud, yet remains untouched by the mud. Therefore the lotus flower symbolizes rising and blooming above the darkness to achieve enlightenment. The lotus flower symbol is used to harness our true inner beauty.
The Egyptians used the Blue Lotus as a symbol of re-birth.
The White Lotus Flower is a symbol of Beauty, Grace, Wealth, and Knowledge.
- A double-sided spinning Lotus Blossom Pendant
- Detailed in Blue ombre Sapphires on one side, and Diamonds on the other side. The edges of the pendant have Blue Sapphires and Diamonds
- Diamonds total carat weight is 0.58 cts
- Blue Sapphires total carat weight is 0.67 cts
- Solid 18-Karat recycled Yellow Gold
- 18.3mm diameter pendant
- This pendant spins on a latch bail that can hook to any chain
- 18" Chain with a lobster clasp
- Made to order
- Also, available in Rose or White Gold