Durga Dagger Necklace
Inspired by the goddess Durga who is a warrior goddess who combats evils that threatens peace and prosperity.
The word Durga literally means "impassable","inaccessible","invincible, unassailable".
Durga is depicted in the Hindu pantheon as a goddess riding a lion or tiger, with many arms each carrying a weapon.
- Solid 18K Yellow Gold dagger Necklace.
- Champagne Diamonds, total Carat weight 0.47
- 16" 18 Karat Yellow Gold Bead chain
- Signature Gateways clasp with a champagne Diamond, Carat weight 0.05 cts
- Pendant Height: 2"
- Also available with different stones. Contact us for more options.
- Handmade to order the Los Angeles
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for estimated delivery