Blooming Lotus Dagger Earrings with Baguettes
Inspired by the goddess Durga who is a warrior goddess who combats evils that threatens peace and prosperity.
The word Durga literally means "impassable","inaccessible","invincible, unassailable".
Durga is depicted in the Hindu pantheon as a goddess riding a lion or tiger, with many arms each carrying a weapon.
- Solid 18K yellow gold dagger earrings, each with a prong-set champagne diamond
- Champagne Diamonds, total Carat weight 0.93
- O.40 cts White Baguette Diamonds
- Sold as a pair
- Total Height: 1.6"
- Handmade to order the Los Angeles
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for estimated delivery