This is the queen of our Manifestation Rings. The shape was inspired by an ancient meditation symbol called a Yantra. A Yantra is like a machine to meditate.
Inspired by the four cardinal directions - North, South, East, & West. This timeless symbol offers a steady vibration of positive energy. This piece is based on a geometric design intended as an aid for meditation and increased awareness.
The diamond is associated with Lakshmi, the goddess of material and spiritual prosperity, and the planet Venus, the goddess of love and beauty. It is meant to remind the wearer to honor the beauty and light within. This Ring also has 108 Diamonds around Center Stone. 108 is the number of beads on a mala. A mala is used for counting mantra in meditation.
This ring is one-of-a-kind.
- 18K Solid White recycled Gold
- 0.94ct H-I Old European Cut Diamond Center
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions
- 0.80cttw Pave Diamonds
- 0.76cttw Baguette Diamonds
- 108 Diamonds around Center Stone. 108 is the number of beads on a mala. A mala is used for counting mantra in meditation.
- This Ring is one of a kind