One of the oldest geometric shapes found throughout the ancient world are spirals.
Spirals appear often in nature, found in shells, plants, weather, animals, minerals, the galaxy -- and even human physiology. They’re also used to explain the cyclical nature in which the sun, stars, planets, and ultimately time revolve in our universe.
- 1.65 Carat encrusted with colored stones
- 0.06 Carat White Diamond
- Solid 18-Karat Yellow Gold
- 20" adjustable 18 Karat Solid Gold chain
- The pendant is 20mm Round
- Diamond latch bail 2.3 mm wide that opens and closes
- Made to order