The Creation Series -
Inspired by an ancient Eastern symbol — one side (the triangle pointing down) symbolizes the creation “Shakti” and the feminine. The other side symbolizes destruction and fire “Shiva” (the masculine). Two primal powers are each depicted as being one half of the same image. Together it represents the process of creation and the concept of finding balance. The energy of Tourmaline is for joy and creativity. It is meant to help the wearer expand beyond their comfort zone.
Lavender spinel is excellent for general clearing, effecting the entire energy body and each individual chakra, with special focus on the Heart, Third Eye and Crown. It removes any blockages in these areas that might hinder the movement of Kundalini up the spine to the higher chakras, and encourages its flow.
- 18-Karat Gold Gypsy set Lavender-Grey Spinel Ring
- Handcrafted in recycled 18-karat yellow gold
- The Spinel total Carat weight is 3.35 ct
- Triangle Diamonds on the sides representing balance, total carat weight is 0.18
- Sri Yantra engraving inside the Ring for the energy of manifestation
- Diamond set inside the Ring for the planet Venus
- This Ring is a size 6. It can be re-sized.
- Our Creation Rings are made to order.
- Contact us for information.