The Creation Series -
Inspired by an ancient Eastern symbol — one side (the triangle pointing down) symbolizes the creation “Shakti” and the feminine. The other side symbolizes destruction and fire “Shiva” (the masculine). Two primal powers are each depicted as being one half of the same image. Together it represents the process of creation and the concept of finding balance.
- Handcrafted in 18-karat yellow gold
- Detailed in white diamond.
- 0.20 Carats White Diamond
- Chain measures 22-in. long
- Two-sided engraved pendant with a handmade bail that spins
- Hammered finish
- made to order