The Creation Series -
Inspired by an ancient Eastern symbol — one side (the triangle pointing down) symbolizes the creation “Shakti” and the feminine. The other side symbolizes destruction and fire “Shiva” (the masculine). Two primal powers are each depicted as being one half of the same image. Together it represents the process of creation and the concept of finding balance. The energy of Tourmaline is for joy and creativity. It is meant to help the wearer expand beyond their comfort zone.
The power of Pink Spinel is Love.
Raspberries are a symbol of Passion.
- Gypsy set Pink/Orange Spinel Ring
- Handcrafted in recycled 18-karat yellow gold
- Spinel total Carat weight is 3.46 ct
- The energy of Pink Spinel is LOVE
- Triangle Diamonds on the sides representing balance, total carat weight is 0.16
- Sri Yantra engraving inside the Ring for the energy of manifestation
- Diamond set inside the Ring for the planet Venus
- This Ring is a size 6 and can be re-sized.
- Our Creation Rings are made to order.
- Contact us for information.